Pet Shabby Chic Shop – Pet supplies for cottage, vintage, rustic farmhouse and shabby chic pet homes.
The Shabby In Chic Just Means Well Loved
Welcome to our Pet Shabby Chic Shop filled with all things pretty. Add simple touches to pet homes that fit into your home decor style. You want to choose pet-friendly items that are functional, well designed and fit your style. Choose items that match your dog’s fur to hide excess shedding.
Shabby chic decor means different things to different designers, but for our sake, let’s cross into a variety of design styles. Design styles that lend themselves to whitewashed pieces, vintage prints and a touch of pretty. This style can be found English cottages, French countryside and American farmhouses.
Choose a classic or vintage style set of pet bowls that add a layer of interest to your space.
Vintage floral prints, rustic finishes, and muted pastel tones are a perfect choice for pet food stations.
Soft, feminine tones of pink, rose, ivory and white are excellent choices for pet accessories and walking supplies.
Choose pet attire in pastel tones, soft fabrics and antique prints. Hang pet apparel, leashes and supplies in the space to add interest.
Shabby Chic Pet Decor and Art
Choose found objects, rustic finishes and antique elements for pet spaces to decorate walls, organize pet supplies and store pet treats and food.
Cottage, Shabby Chic decor provides a sense of nostalgia and relaxation, bringing together the romance of bygone eras with the coziness of cottage living. It’s a style that evokes feelings of comfort, whimsy, and timeless beauty. Above all, the space should feel inviting and relaxed. It’s a lived-in look, where imperfections are celebrated as part of the charm. Shabby chic decor is known for its romantic, vintage-inspired, and distressed look. It combines elements of cottage style with a touch of elegance. Here are some common elements of shabby chic decor:
- Distressed Furniture: Shabby chic decor often features furniture pieces that have been intentionally distressed or weathered to create a well-loved, aged appearance.
- Soft, Pastel Color Palette: Soft and muted colors such as whites, creams, pastel pinks, blues, and greens dominate the color scheme, creating a delicate and airy atmosphere.
- Floral Prints: Floral patterns, especially vintage floral prints, are commonly used in upholstery, curtains, bedding, and decor items.
- Vintage and Antique Furniture: Incorporate vintage or antique furniture pieces, such as clawfoot tubs, chandeliers, and ornate mirrors, to add character to the space.
- Mismatched Furniture: Shabby chic decor often embraces the charm of mismatched furniture, where different pieces are painted or finished in coordinating colors.
- Distressed Wood Floors: Wooden floors with a distressed or worn look contribute to the shabby chic aesthetic. White-washed or painted wood floors are also common.
- Feminine Accents: Add feminine touches like lace, ruffles, and frills in textiles, including tablecloths, pillow shams, and curtains.
- Vintage Accessories: Incorporate vintage accessories such as porcelain tea sets, antique clocks, and decorative plates for a nostalgic feel.
- Whitewashed Walls: Whitewashed or lightly painted walls provide a neutral backdrop for the decor and furniture, enhancing the shabby chic look.
- Chippy Paint: Furniture and decor items often feature chippy paint finishes, where layers of paint are partially worn away to reveal underlying colors.
- Slipcovers: Slipcovers in natural fabrics like cotton or linen are used to cover sofas and chairs, giving them a relaxed and casual appearance.
- Distressed Mirrors: Antique or distressed mirrors with ornate frames are used as focal points on walls.
- Crystal Chandeliers: Crystal or glass chandeliers add a touch of elegance and sparkle to the decor.
- Vintage Suitcases: Vintage suitcases can be stacked and used as decorative side tables or storage.
- Open Shelving: Open wooden shelving units in kitchens or bathrooms display shabby chic dishes, glassware, and decor.
- Wicker and Rattan: Wicker and rattan furniture, such as chairs and coffee tables, contribute to the relaxed and cottage-like feel.
- Cottage Garden: Incorporate a cottage-style garden with blooming flowers, climbing vines, and potted plants to extend the shabby chic vibe outdoors.
- Lace and Linens: Use lace tablecloths, doilies, and delicate linens for a soft and vintage touch.
- Vintage Art: Display vintage or antique artwork and framed botanical prints to enhance the shabby chic decor.
- Distressed Cabinetry: Distressed or vintage-style cabinetry and kitchen islands provide a rustic, well-loved look in the kitchen.
Shabby chic decor is all about creating a relaxed and charming atmosphere that embraces the beauty of imperfections and vintage treasures. It’s a style that encourages mixing and matching, personalization, and the infusion of romanticism into everyday living spaces.
Explore more shops and be inspired to create amazing pet spaces, enjoy pet-friendly furniture, or to find interior design inspired pet supplies.
Not exactly what you are looking for, tell us more and let us help you find the right match….
Let us know if you are looking for something and not finding it. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org