Looking for the best dog toys on the market. Here are the top 10 dog toys from the Wild Love Tails Team. Keep in mind when picking the best toys for your dog, how much they like to chew, bike, fetch and play. Not all toys are for all dogs, but these are great options for a wide range of dog play.
Top 10 Dog Toys for 2020
Chuckit! Ultra Ball – voted one of the best dog balls on the market and we agree. Ideal for dogs who love to play catch, fetch and ball play. Chuckit! has a full range of dog ball sizes to best suit your dog’s size and mouth size.
2. West Paw Glow In The Dark Frisbee – One of our favorites, this glow in the dark dog frisbee is a great choice for evening and night play with your pups. Easy to grab and throw, this is a great choice for dogs who need daily exercise, love to play fetch and can be used day and night.
3. Benebone Dog Stick– made in the USA, this unique stick dog bone is flavored with maple or bacon and a great choice for dogs who who love bones or sticks. Great for tossing or dog play.
4. Animal Print Dog Tennis Balls – one of our favorite toys this year, these animal print tennis balls look great and are fun to toss. Fun for an animal themed party, stocking stuffer or pet party treat bags too.
5. Non-stuffed Animal Dog Toys – for dogs who love to carry their stuffed animals, toss them or make them squeak, these adorable dog toys are plush, but not stuffed making them ideal and there is no stuffing for dogs to get to. One of our favorite toys for the year and we suggest hiding the extras and introducing them over time to keep your pup happy over time.
6. Dinosaur Dog Bone – we just love this over-sized dog bone that looks a lot like a dinosaur bone. What fun for dogs to chew, fetch or even bury.
7. Kong Goodie Bone – one of the best dog bones on the market, this rubber option has a place to hide dog treats making it interactive and fun to toss, play fetch or even bury.
8. Boiled Wool Dog Balls – we love these balls because they are environmentally friendly and made of boiled wool. Designed for tossing, fetch and dogs who love to play ball. Slip them into dog stockings, wrap them under the tree or add them to pet party treat bags.
9. Ruffwear Interactive Dog Toy – Gnawt-A-Rock Durable dog toy that is designed to be filled with dog toys to keep your pup curious and busy for plenty of time. Heavy duty and high quality to give your pups great play time. Toss it to them or keep inside filled with goodies.
10. Plush and Chew Monkey Dog Toy – a fun combination of plush and chew toy for dogs who love to play, toss and even sleep with their toys. This sweet monkey face will melt your heart and will offer tons of fun for your pup.
Pet Toy Organizing
While you are gathering up pet toys to wrap and slip under the tree, consider picking up a cute way to store your pet’s toys that fit with your home decor style. Here are a few of our favorites.
We love great dog toys that make our pups happy, provide exercise and keep them occupied.